Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame Codec version 4.6.0006 (Mac OS)

Released driver , patch update , utilities and fixed

Moderator: Support

Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame Codec version 4.6.0006 (Mac OS)

Postby Support » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:57 am

Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame Codec version 4.6 (Mac OS)
(July 21, 2015, 391 KB)

Installs the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame version 4.6 software codec for Mac OS systems. This codec lets you play back Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame .mov files on a system that does not have MXO2, Mojito MAX, or CompressHD software installed.

Note: This codec can be used for playback (decompression) only. To compress a file using the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec, you must use the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec that is installed with the MXO2/Mojito MAX software (v2.1 or later) or CompressHD software (v3.1 or later).

Installation instructions

Important: Since the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec is automatically installed with MXO2, Mojito MAX, and CompressHD software, this codec cannot be installed on a system that has MXO2, Mojito MAX, or CompressHD software already installed.

Download the following file to your hard drive:
Matrox_MPEG-2_I-frame_4.6.dmg (391 KB)

ftp://redirect:r45j99t3@video.matrox.com/private/mxo2/4_6/matrox_mpeg-2_i-frame_4.6.dmg

Installs the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame software codec v4.6.0 for Mac OS X Yosemite.

Note: This codec cannot be installed on a system that has Matrox MXO2 or Mojito MAX software already installed. If Matrox MXO2 or Mojito MAX software is already installed on your system, you must uninstall it before installing this codec.
Support
Site Admin

Return to Driver & Software Update