Don't settle for an HDMI and analog I/O card with messy cables when you can get all the features and more in a professional breakout box with Matrox MXO2 Mini.
This sleek little device for Mac and PC also gives you the added advantage of portability. You can take it with you wherever you go. Use it with a laptop or a desktop system and your favorite applications including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop, and many more. Capture via HDMI, analog component, S-Video, and composite. Convert your standard definition videos to high definition, or vice versa, while capturing or playing out, using Matrox MXO2 Mini's high-quality dedicated hardware. Playback high definition and standard definition video simultaneously. Turn your HDMI screen into a professional-grade video monitor with Matrox's unique color calibration tool. Easily edit AVCHD footage by capturing into an edit-friendly compressed or uncompressed format. Count on uncompromising Matrox quality and reliability in MXO2 Mini, backed by a three-year warranty.
- Works with Mac and PC, laptops and desktops
- Small, lightweight, external box that's easily connected to your cameras and monitors
- Capture high definition video via HDMI and analog component; or NTSC and PAL via analog component, S-Video, and composite
- Playback high definition video via HDMI and analog component; NTSC and PAL via HDMI and analog component or HDMI and SVideo and composite
- Output HD and SD video simultaneously
- Turns your HDMI screen into a professional-grade video monitor with color calibration tools including blue-only
- High-quality 10-bit hardware scaling engine for realtime upscaling, downscaling, and cross conversion on capture and playback (See Specifications section for scaling features supported on Mac and PC)
- Stereo RCA and up to 8 channels of HDMI audio input and output
- 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound monitoring on the HDMI output
- Easily edit AVCHD footage by capturing into an edit-friendly compressed or uncompressed format
- Works with your favorite applications including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and many more
- Also available with Matrox MAX for faster than realtime H.264 encoding
Inexpensive HDMI monitoring with 10-bit 4:2:2 color precision
This one feature is reason enough to buy Matrox MXO2 Mini. It turns your HDMI screen into a professional-grade video monitor with Matrox's unique color calibration tool. Controls for hue, chroma, contrast, brightness, and blue-only are provided. You get accurate color representation so that you can use your HDMI monitor even for color grading. Matrox MXO2 Mini provides 1:1 pixel mapping on HDMI displays that support this feature so your video will not be stretched and distorted by the monitor. You get accurate monitoring on your HDMI display in the following resolutions:
- 720 x 486 (NTSC)
- 720 x 576 (PAL)
- 1920 x 1080
- 1280 x 720
High quality 10-bit hardware scaling at an amazing price
There is no other device near this price point that lets you adapt to any delivery format your clients demand. Matrox MXO2 Mini's dedicated 10-bit hardware scaling engine provides high-quality scaling on capture and playback in the formats you need, no mater what you started with.
- HD to SD downscaling—Matrox MXO2 Mini provides realtime HD to SD downscaling with proper conversion of the HD color space to the SD color space and proper aspect ratio conversion to anamorphic, letterbox, and center cut. You can monitor or record an SD master of your HD project in real time.
- SD to HD upscaling—Matrox MXO2 Mini provides realtime SD to HD upscaling with proper conversion of the SD color space to the HD color space. MXO2 will "pillarbox" 4:3 footage and scale 16:9 SD footage to full screen.
- Cross conversion—Matrox MXO2 Mini offers realtime cross conversions from 720 to 1080 and 1080 to 720.